Off page SEO is where most of your efforts will count towards SEO. To be more exact, off page SEO accounts 80% for your rankings. On page SEO accounts 20%. As you can see off page is very important. So let’s get into it.
Off Page SEO
Off page SEO is anything that you do off your website or blog to achieve better search engine optimization rankings. For example, it can be linking building, syndication, or article submissions. This strategy will have to do with a lot of link building.
On Page with Off Page SEO
Focusing on page SEO is important too. So make sure you do everything that needs to be optimized on your blog post. Here are some examples of on page SEO such as, internal linking, H1 H2 H3 headings, bold and italicized keywords, image ALT tag, keyword density of 1% to 2%. These are just some factors of on page SEO that you will want to take are of.
Digging into Off Page SEO
1. Link building. You will want to build back links to your blog. Use article marketing robot to submit your article to hundreds of article directories and get instant back links.
Get article marketing robot and my get my bonus of 300,000k+ directories. ==>CLICK HERE!
2. Backlink Forum Signature. You will want to get a variety of backlinks from different sources. One good source is to get backlink forum signatures. Go to Google and look for forums in your niche and sign up to high quality traffic forums.
Two good forums
3. Social Bookmarking. Submitting your blog to social media sites or platforms is very important. Also getting your content liked and voted on is even more important. The search engines are looking at this factor more as changes are being made to the algorithms. Some tools that can automate this process is Tribepro and Onlywire.
Here are some social bookmarking sites to submit your content too.
4. Article Directories. Submitting your articles to article directories will get you back links. If the article directory has a high page rank it will boost your rankings. Here are the top article directories. Submit your articles there, as well as on your blog.
5. Pinging. Pinging will let the search engines know that you have new content on your site. So in turn they will go to your site and get your content crawled so it can indexed faster on the search engines. Everytime after you write a post go to pingomatic.com and ping your content!
P.S. If Your Upline Doesn’t Have A Step by Step Blueprint For Generating Leads and Recruiting Reps, ==>View My Blueprint!<==, Unless You Have Way Too Many Leads.
P.S.S. - Work Directly With Jacob